Re: [Evolution] Outport contacts

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 04:43, Ted Anderson wrote:
I wrote several weeks back that after importing contacts with the
Outport program I was left with 22 blank entires in my Evolution
contacts that I am unable to delete or modify. At the time, I was told
to open a bugzilla report, which I did. Today, my bug was closed as
being not Ximian.

Sorry, I just reopened it with a clarification. (There are two bugs,
"Outport is making bad contacts" and "Evolution won't let me delete
them". The first is NOTXIMIAN, but the second is not.)

-- Dan