Re: [Evolution] [Evo 1.4] English dictionnary ?

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 17:08, EcliptuX wrote:
Le mar 17/06/2003 Ã 22:59, Ted Anderson a Ãcrit :
If you've just upgraded from 1.2.x to 1.4, it's likely that not all of
the proper files were automatically downloaded. Mark Gordon from Ximian
posted yesterday about which files need to be present, sorted by
distribution. In my case, I had to download another file after
installing 1.4 in order to get my dictionary back.
OK thanks, but where can I download the dictionnary on the Ximian
website ?
I'm using au Mandrake 9.1

I don't think it's on the web site.  You can run Red Carpet, or you can
try our ftp site.  You'll probably be better off with Red Carpet,
though, since it will automatically resolve dependencies.  You'll
presumably want gnome-spell1.0 and aspell-en (and their dependencies).

-Mark Gordon