Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4 Editor Size

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 15:18, guenther wrote:
i upgraded my evo and i see, that the editor can be only write ~30
signs. If i read a mail, the lines are normal 76 signs long.

what can be the problem?

As mentioned recently in here, that most likely is a font issue with non

Ermmm ... haven't you got that round the wrong way, Guenther? I believe
the problem is caused by choosing a proportionally spaced font for the
default monospaced/typewriter font.

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com