Re: [Evolution] moving ot another machine
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Philippe Rousselot <usergroup alcatorda com>
- Cc: evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] moving ot another machine
- Date: 17 Jun 2003 19:24:57 +0930
you should only have to copy the evolution directory (and all of its
with 1.4 you also need to copy the gconf settings, but this doesn't
On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 18:55, Philippe Rousselot wrote:
I am new to Evolution.
It looks realy great.
I am using Red Hat 9 and evolution coming with the distribution
I would like to move evolution to another machine that has the same
versions of RH and evolution.
I moved the evolution folder that is in my home folder but it seems that
something is missing as I lost everything.
Where are the other files to move ?
Thanks in advance
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev