[Evolution] Search Fault

I don't know whether to call this a bug or a feature or what the best
solution ought to be.

But here's the problem.

Using the Search -> Advanced... pull down in Evolution 1.2 I've searched
a group of messages for a particular string.

The search is successful, as indicated by the subset of messages
(actually, just one) in the upper right panel of message status.

But when I try to "Edit -> Search Message..." in the market message I
can't find the string!

I was puzzled until I realized: the search string was located in the
message header and would not show unless the "View -> Message Display ->
Show Full Headers" had been toggled on.

Perhaps the "Edit -> Search Message" should have the same kind of
switches as the Search Tool?

Or, perhaps the message should auto-expand to show the full headers if
the search hit is in a part of the message that is hidden?

[BTW, I've been using Evo for about 6 months (had used exmh), really
like it, and would love to see its capabilities continue growing.]