Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 23:03, Not Zed wrote:
BTW Unless you have a dire need for mh interoperation, i'd highly
recommend you either use Maildir, or just leave it as mbox - i have over
500MB of emails over about 20 mbox folders).  mh is really only there to
ease interoperation with other mail clients, and even then would
normally only be used for external folders.

Hm, speaking of which: we should probably remove the setting from the
folder properties dialog, so we can prevent users from shooting
themselves in the foot.  ;-)

-- Ettore