Re: [Evolution] spellcheck looks fine but does not check spelling?

It appears that Saturday upgrade have fixed the problem.
Thanks!
On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 09:45, Calvin Liu wrote:
AFAIK, you still need two additional libs, libstdc++.so.5 and
libgcc_c.so.1, please check if they're in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Calvin

guenther wrote:

I'm running 1.3.92-1 on debian ppc unstable and my spellcheck seem not
to work properly, all the setting are looking ok, language is chosen but
when I activate it nothing is happening nor underlinig works.
Any ideas?

Have you enabled 'spell check while I type'?
Tools / Settings / Composer Preferences / Check spelling while I type

...guenther