Re: [Evolution] Re: Duplicate Emails

I know it makes no sense, but it *does* work more reliably.

Jeff

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 22:39, Not Zed wrote:
I've been telling people with this problem to press the Stop button in
the toolbar (don't use the Cancel buttons in the Send&Receive dialog,
they don't work as well), it should force the operation to cancel. Just

Huh?  They all use the same mechanism to cancel.

This makes no sense.

make sure you don't hit the Send&Receive cancel(-all) buttons first, or
the Stop button won't work either.

Jeff
--
Jeffrey Stedfast