Re: [Evolution] Spell Checking Broken

guenther,

The results of this command are:

aspell-0.33.7.1-16
gnome-spell-0.5-1.ximian.3
pspell-0.12.2-14

Spell checking worked fine with 1.2, I used it several times Wednesday.
The only thing that has changed is that I upgraded to 1.4 automatically
via red-carpet.

Ben

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 14:39, guenther wrote:
I just updated to evolution 1.4 from 1.2 via red-carpet and now spell
checking is not working.  When I go to Tool->Settings->Composer
Preferences->Spell Checking, the list is empty and the Enable button is
grayed out.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Do you have aspell and gnome-spell installed? Here are mine:

aspell-0.50.3-1mdk
aspell-de-0.50.2-3mdk
aspell-en-0.50.2-3mdk
gnome-spell-0.5-2mdk
gnome-spell1.0-1.0.4-0.ximian.6.1
libaspell15-0.50.3-1mdk

You can check that with the command 'rpm -qa | grep spell'.

...guenther
--
Ben DeLong <ben delong dnamerican com>