Re: [Evolution] hotkey conflict
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Monte Ohrt <monte ispi net>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] hotkey conflict
- Date: 13 Jun 2003 12:52:48 -0400
Sounds like a bug, but you can just do Control-A Control-K instead.
On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 11:49, Monte Ohrt wrote:
In Evolution 1.2, I used to mark all files as read with alt-E E, but now
that doesn't work because "Search Message..." and "Mark All as Read"
both use the "E" hotkey, so they just toggle. To get around it, I have
to alt-E, then mouse-click the one I want which defeats the purpose of a
Is there a way to reconfigure these hotkeys? I couldn't find a
configuration file in the evolution directory.
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev