Re: [Evolution] hotkey conflict

Sounds like a bug, but you can just do Control-A Control-K instead.

-- Dan

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 11:49, Monte Ohrt wrote:
Hi,

In Evolution 1.2, I used to mark all files as read with alt-E E, but now
that doesn't work because "Search Message..." and "Mark All as Read"
both use the "E" hotkey, so they just toggle. To get around it, I have
to alt-E, then mouse-click the one I want which defeats the purpose of a
hotkey.

Is there a way to reconfigure these hotkeys? I couldn't find a
configuration file in the evolution directory.

TIA
Monte