Re: [Evolution] How to change the inbox list font

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 05:38, Leon Adato wrote:
I know this is probably an easy one, but how to you change the font
for the on-screen list of emails - you know, just the stuff that shows
up in the inbox list?
Evo uses the Gnome font settings.  I see you're using Evo 1.2.4, so you
should run 'gnomecc' and change the fonts there.
Thanks in advance.
--
Leon Adato

Remember, drive defensively!  And of course, the best defense is a good
offense!