Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

~/evolution/config.xmldb has everything in it, but it's kind of
confusing. Every folder has a line in it along these lines:

<entry name="spool__var_spool_mail_jack#INBOX" type="boolean"
value="0"/>

If I had to guess, I'd say value="1" would change it to maildir. I'm
guessing though, so don't try it without a backup.

Jack