[Evolution] Blinking cursor

Evol 1.4 / RH9.

Hi,

I noticed that the cursor is blinking on Evolution 1.4, and I did not
notice it before. The fact is when we move the cursor using the
keyboard, it is still blinking so you don't see it every half second and
it reappears 10 characters further on the line. You have to learn the
speed to stop the cursor on the right word you need to edit. (of course,
no problem using the mouse).

I try to change this behavior on gnome, but it does not affect
Evolution. In O-Office for example, the cursor is not blinking when you
move it using the keyboard.

Is it a bug (found nothing yet on bugzilla) or a normal (but annoying)
behavior ? And YES this is not Critical ;-)

Philippe
--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand