Re: [Evolution] Making the switch from Outlook

David:
Apparently I've been out of the loop for awhile, I didn't realize the
latest CVS of synce could do this (makes me very happy!)...   Now if
only we can get MultiSync to work with Evo 1.4 we'd be set.

I talked to a guy on the multisync list about the 1.4 problem (Bo
Lincoln <lincoln lysator liu se>) and here's what he said:
It does not work yet as it requires the configuration scripts for
compilation to be slightly altered. Until someone (including me) gets
the time to fix it, it will not work.

/Bo

Anyways, if knew anything about gnome2 programming I'd get crackin' on this, unfortunately I'm not that good
:-p