Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4 - Wierd behaviour when deleting open messages

This is the new behaviour for 1.4.

It will probably be changed in a later version to work more like it used
to, but this was the easist fix to a large number of problems with the
old behaviour/implementation.

No need to file a bug.