Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4 - spell check underline no longer red

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 17:10, Rick Friedman wrote:
I had this problem at first, as well. But, I was able to go into
Tools->Settings->Composer Preferences and click on the Spell Checking
tab. On that tab, it showed the color was red even though it really was
grey (or black). I clicked on the color, changed it to some other color
(yellow) and applied it. Then, I changed it back to red and applied it.

Since then, the red color shows up as it should.

Aha! That worked for me too on RH9. I'll add that to the bug report.
Thanks for the tip!

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com