[Evolution] Locking the startup environment

When I start Evolution (1.2) it comes up with whatever the last window
to show was when I shut down. That means that if I closed the calendar
last, that is what shows on the next startup.

I would like to set things so that I get the Inbox window, with the
folder bar showing regardless of how the environment closed down prior.

Any thoughts?

ad(THANKS)vance

--
Leon Adato