Re: [Evolution] Advice needed for Exchange-like calendaring

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 05:22, Stuart Guthrie wrote:
[...]
A question or two for the list. I´m designing a Calendar Access Protocol
server under the JiCal banner.

Wohoo!  How can I help?

[...]
Wouldn´t it be nice to have a true open source calendar server and
a migration path from Outlook to Evolution as and when departments are
ready?

When they're ready?  I don't think my department/lab could get any more
ready!  Due to a corporate edict to stay on Exchange 5.5 (and some
patently absurd, ridiculous M$ license fees for Exchange 2000), we can't
even use the connector plugin.  We're more than ready for *any*
workgroup/shared calendaring solution that works reasonably well with
evolution.

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>