Re: [Evolution] Keeping Size of Mail Windows

I asked this same question a while back and I think the
only hope was that there may be a Gnome setting, (or
whatever window manager you use).  I'd be interested in
knowing if you find a way to do this.

John

On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 06:22, Rick Friedman wrote:
Should I take the silence as meaning there is no way to do this? :)