[Evolution] Configuring filters correctly

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 02:04, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 20:09, Ralph Sanford wrote:>

Whether you use "stop processing" as the final action or not of each

filter rule and the sequence that the filter rules are applied is a bit

of a science to get your filter list to do what you want.

I ended up putting "stop processing" on all my filters. Since I'd
created a bunch before I ran into the problem, I just opened filters.xml
in emacs and made the edit there.

I'd find it easier if "stop processing" were the default, and the option
was "keep going", but I guess there's too much installed base to hope
for that change now.
Almost all of my filter also end with "stop processing".  Might be good
either include "stop processing" with the default, or better yet, make
the
default filter configurable.
Hi,
I'm new to evolution, and migrate from sylpheed. I have this problem with filters, and use Evolution 1.2.2.
Is this feature-request will be implemented or is already implemented ?

--
Greg