[Evolution] Authentication Rejected

Hi List I installed evolution 1.3.92 done make and make install. Configure gave me:
      Mail Directory:   /var/mail, writable by group mail
      LDAP support:     no
      Pilot conduits:   yes
      Kerberos 4/5:     no/no
      SSL support:      no
      IPv6 support:     no
      Dot Locking:      yes
      File Locking:     fcntl
Gtk-doc: yes Programming documentation files will be built automatically.

Now when I try to start evolution I get:
(evolution:8200): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed. (Killing old version of Wombat...) Any hints?
Thanks for your time and help.
Zeno