Re: [Evolution] Delete messages on server when deleted locally

I guess this user case is POP3 server. And an option "leave a copy on server" is set. Right?
Calvin

guenther wrote:
I know this was probaly discussed a million times already but I can not
find the answer anywhere.

How can I delete the messages I left on the mail server when I delete
them locally?

I'm sorry, I don't get what you are asking. Maybe me, though, has been a
hard long day.

What account, IMAP? What messages are on server, but deleted locally?

Maybe you wanna just try Actions / Empty Trash... ;-)

...guenther