[Evolution] GNOME 2 port still not respecting icon theme?

I'm not sure if my terminology is correct here, as although theming is
now unified under GNOME 2.2 it still consists of lots of sub-parts, like
Metacity theme, GTK theme, Nautilus icon theme, etc. The icons I'm
referring to are the ones on Evolution's toolbars. For instance, I'm
using RH9 and its default Bluecurve them, and some of the icons on some
of Evolution's toolbars don't look right, whilst others do. For example,
in this composer window I'm typing in right now, the undo, redo, cut,
copy, paste, find, and replace toolbar icons are all from Bluecurve.
However, in Evolution's main shell window the new, print and delete are
definitely not Bluecurve toolbar icons. Shouldn't this be considered a
bug? Should I report it? (Naturally, I know that Evolution specific
toolbar icons won't follow the theme, but new, print and delete surely
should.)

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com