Re: [Evolution] Bindings for custom tools

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 11:29, Andy Cedilnik wrote:

3. I just noticed that since lately my e-mail load went from 10 emails
being missed by spamassasin to 30 emails. So, I add those e-mails to
blacklist in ~/.spamassasin/user_prefs. I would like to be able to click
on e-mail address in the e-mail and say: execute external program with
this e-mail.

I, too, have noticed that more messages seem to be making it through
spamassassin lately (and they seem so obviously spam that I don't know
why they are getting through).  Yes, it would be nice to right click on
an email, and choose, "Add sender to Spamassassin Blacklist/whitelist"
just as you can now do that to create vfolders and other filters.

--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC