Re: [Evolution] Failed to send: relaying denied

Right,  This sounds like a situation with multiple ISPs where you are
connected through, for instance ISPhome.net and trying to send mail
through the SMTP server of work-account.com, or vice versa.  The SMTP
server is configured to only forward mail from computers currently
connected through that ISP, so it bounces mail from computers connected
any other way.  For instance, on my home computer, I connect to my
office's POP server to retrieve my mail, but must use the home account's
SMTP server, even for outgoing business mail.