Re: [Evolution] 1.3.92 and calendar]

From: Martin Skjöldebrand <martin skjoldebrand org>
To: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] 1.3.92 and calendar
Date: 03 Jun 2003 10:49:29 +0200

LOL -- no one would have figured out, that you only replied to me as a
first reply (except me, as I got the first post), if you would have used
"Actions / Resend" on the mail in your Outbox... ;-))

However (thought it might be one of those) my Calendar has been
kidnapped by my ToDo list. Clicking on Calendar I get the ToDo list.
Although meetings turn up in Summary, and I can (it seems) add new
meetings in Calendar.

The slider in the Calendar view just is set wrong, the Tasks take up all
the space. Just move the pane divider from the left and you will get
your calendar back.

That was an issue in 1.3.3 -- seems it is not fixed in 1.3.92.

I noticed. Or rather didn't. At first.
Eventually I found those weak slashes on the borders. Are they there for
a purpose? (You can drag the whole border, you don't have to "grab" the
slashes.) In that case they should definately have a more distinct
colour.

The 'slashes' are totally up to your gtk+ 2 theme. Blame the one who
selected this. ;-))

Aside the jokes: The highlight color (when over that slider with your
mouse) and the marker (slashes for you) really belong to your gtk+ 2
theme. They are not related to Evolution.

I don't remember any theme on any system, that really marks the entire
slider -- however, depending on the theme they are more or less distinct
from the surrounding.

Hope, that was not too confusing -- had a tough time, writing down what
I had in mind...

I know this has been discussed a long time ago but, is it possible to
get Evo to reply with selected text? If I select part of a message and
then hit "Reply" I want only the selected text included in the message.
As things are now, I have to edit the message one step too many. IMHO.

Yep, that came up sometimes. AFAIK it is files in bugzilla as wish.
Search for it, if you do not find it, just file it on yourself and it
will eventually make it into a future release.

...guenther