Re: [Evolution] vfolder expressions

Regular expressions cannot be used for vFolders.

"Expression" != "Regular expression", and is an internal and mostly
undocumented s-expression syntax, mainly available in the menu to do
things like #t and #f for true and false, etc.

To be honest, i'm not sure why at least some form of regex match isn't
included, but things like "^From: foo blah *" can never work, since
vFolder searches don't have access to the full headers, only a subset of
headers, stored in decoded form.