Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashing often in redhat 7.3?

I suggest you generate a backtrace and submit a bug report including it
(and/or just go through the bug-buddy report thing, alhtough sometimes
bug-buddy truncates the backtrace).  Search the ximian knowledgebase for
'backtrace' if you want more info to do it manually.

Since it could be anything ...

 Michael