Re: [Evolution] Evolution Default Browser

The button should go in 'System -> Personal Settings', which is the same
url as preferences:///Personal in Nautilus under XD2 ... Dunno about
other Gnome2 setups.

I don't understand why this wasn't included. I kept looking for the
button on my desktop so I could change the settings myself....