Re: [Evolution] REMOVE Re: evolution digest, Vol 1 #311 - 12 msgs

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 08:26, JM5379 sbcglobal net wrote:
can someone please shoot Ute and put this person out of our misery?

I got curious, so I googled:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Ute%20Foellmer%22

Interestingly, she's not in the current Witen team page:
http://www.witen.de/w_mit2.htm

She's in the cache, though:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:Q59Rl1HkBbgJ:www.witen.de/w_mit2.htm+%22Ute+Foellmer%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

(photo for the curious): http://www.witen.de/images/ute_a.jpg

Hmmm.... So, why would she be unsubscribing from lists and
simultaneously disappear from from her employer's web page?  She
apparently worked in sales; maybe she didn't win the steak knives?
That's my happy thought while deleting her mail.

-Mark Gordon