Re: [Evolution] "we were unable to open this addressbook" with 1.4

does wombat output anything when you open the folder?

$ evolution --force-shutdown
$ (in another terminal) $prefix/libexec/evolution/1.4/evolution-wombat
$ evolution

Chris

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 04:35, Mr. Mailing List wrote:
[david home david]$ gconftool-2 -R /apps/evolution
|grep "lunarbard"
[david home david]$

nope

--- Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote:

Could there be some 'default url' or something which
still has the old
username in it?

Check perhaps

gconftool-2 -R /apps/evolution | grep 'older
username'

I think the stuff in ~/evolution would generally
contain relative paths
(filters/vfolders excepted)