Re: [Evolution] Filtering on "Specific Header"

Try using 'yes' instead, if that doesn't work, it might be a bug.

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 05:36, Ed Weinberg wrote:
I am having a problem filtering on "Specific Header" in Evo 1.4.3.
Either there is a bug, or I am doing something wrong.

My MTA is using qmail-scanner which makes spamassassin check the mail
and put a line in the header when it determines a message is spam.

A typical header I want to filter on is:

so I made the specific header "X-Spam-Status", and the rule that it must
contain "Yes" to be moved to a named folder.

This does not work.  Neither does "Yes,".  I Know it worked with
previous versions of Evo.

Any ideas?