Re: [Evolution] Help! No email folders available!

Ok, sorry for all the run-around, but it sounds like something in your
install has got screwed up, data outside of evolution's private data.

Either forcing a re-install of packages you already have installed, or
upgrading, sound like your best bets to get something going.