Re: [Evolution] LDAP almost working

The LDAP backend doesn't initially populate any view like the
file/exchange backend do.  This is because the amount of records
returned, what's queryable, etc, is server side configurable.  It would
be misleading to have it display an initial set, when the server could
have truncated the response.

The 0 search result code is SUCCESS, it's not the number of records
returned.

The reason the "Any Field Contains" query was relegated to the last in
the list was that we'd really rather people not use it.  It generates
large queries, which some ldap servers (exchange 5.5 comes to mind)
can't deal with.  The server is, however, free to just not return
results for such a query, and there's nothing evolution can do.
Autocompletion should work if you add it to the completion folders.  I
use autocompletion from an openldap server here.  It uses a query
similar to the Name Contains query, so you should be ok.

Chris