Re: [Evolution] "we were unable to open this addressbook" with 1.4

Hm, did you shutdown evolution and kill wombat after doing the change?

The addressbook unfortunately *does* store the path in 1 place, but it
shouldn't be affecting you if you're just clicking on the folder.  The
completion list stores the full path iirc, so you'll have to remove the
folders there and re-add them.

Chris