[Evolution] How do I keep message list from resorting?

I was very happy when the message list stopped automatically resorting
when I upgraded to 1.2, but one folder still does it. Each time I delete
a message, everything resorts and I have to relocate the highlight to
the top of the unread messages. It's a royal pain. I looked in
~/evolution/config.xmldb, but I could find anything special about the
one folder that still resorts. Can someone PLEASE tell me where to set
this?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR