Re: [Evolution] Contacts runs like treacle

Heck, you should try mass-entering addresses using the "address" button on an
email!  i wrote an email to 35 people the other day, and chose the addresses by
hand from the address book.  evo hung for more than 5 minutes while it was
adding them!  i've had this problem on all versions of evo that i've used, and
LORD does it need to be at the top of the bug list!  it's a testament to how
fantastic evo is otherwise that i still use the program at all!

Cam