[Evolution] Facing dependency error in trying to install evolution 1.4.3 rpm

Hi,

I'm trying to install the Evolution 1.4.3 rpm (from MDK Cooker) on a MDK 9.1 system... I'm getting dependency
failure for the 3 required pm -- Text::ParseWords, diagnostics and strict...

The fun part is that my CPAN installation is should that I have all three packages up-to-date.

Can anyone help me as to what I missing out here?

TIA,
-indra

Bringing Bangla (bn) to the Free S/W Desktop
The Ankur Project
http://www.bengalinux.org