Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: keep track of own mails in maillinglists]

On Sat, 2003-07-19 at 13:37, Ted Anderson wrote:
Unless they use "Reply to List" like I did here...

If they do such a thing, it's equivalent to explicitly dropping you from
the Cc: list, because they don't want you to receive their response
directly.

Cc'ing someone on a thread they have contributed to is at _worst_ going
to cause them to get two copies instead of one -- not really much
hardship.

OTOH, failing to Cc someone when you're replying to them is possibly
going to mean they never see your reply -- you're essentially arguing
with them behind their back, and is considered by many to be _very_
impolite.

There are 160 unread messages in the Evolution folder; thousands in
other list folders. I saw your response merely by chance as I read the
folder with the 'Del' key.

Hint: Try a vfolder or a filter to mark as important mail which contains
your own hostname (which Evo puts in the Message-ID) in the References:
header.

--
dwmw2