[Evolution] Two questions - shell command filter - pilot problem

I have just started using evolution (1.4.3 on MDK9.1).  I ahve been a long
time user of kmail, however, evolution has caught my eye of late (since the
gnome2 version), and I just set it all up.  However, I've got a couple of
questions.  Hopefully someone here can help.

First question:

I have a shell script that I want to execute on certain emails.  The shell
script takes a filename as an argument.  In kmail, I could pass the email
body to the script as the first argument by putting:

scriptname %0

in the shell command action.  The %0 is a reference to the body of the email.
%1 is a reference to the first attachment and so on.

Is there a similar scheme in evolution?  Can't find anything in the
documentation.  Is there another way to pass the email to a script.

Second question:

I have a palm m130, which I want to sync with evolution.  I've got this set up
to sync with kpilot at the moment, and have previously used jpilot quite
happily.  However, evolution is giving me some problems.  I can get gpilotd
to get my id from the palm.  I can also get it to successfully sync with the
test conduit.  However, when I synchronise with the econtacts conduit, I get
about 20 vcards loaded (of about 100 or more), and then gpilotd segfaults.
Anyone know what the issue might be?  Is this a known bug?

Matt