Re: [Evolution] printing problem (won't)

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 09:12, Michael J. Rensing wrote:
You could supply more information about your print system. :)

SuSE 8.2, CUPS, Lexmark Optra E310

 try printing from gv and see what happens.

I called up gv (a mysterious app, which I must learn more ab out)
"opened" a bookmarks.htms file and printed it with no problem

dennis tuchler