Re: [Evolution] removing palm data

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 03:00, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 15:40, mail_acct wrote:
On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 23:36, Not Zed wrote:

that I could possibly delete, but like I said, before I make a huge mess
I want to see if there's a correct way to undo this...

Well you could delete all of your evolution stuff by removing the .db
files in the appropriate calendar location under ~/evolution (it has to
be not-running first).  Touching pilot stuff/stuff outside evolution's
data directories isn't going to have any effect on evolution.

Nope - doesn't appear to be that simple.  I notice in Calendar/ and
Tasks/ there are also *ics files (along with some *dbs).  I compared a
backup and these *ics files have had my Palm data merged in.  Any idea
if I restore the virgin *ics files if I'll be causing any other
problems?

Mike

--

mail_acct earthlink net