[Evolution] Pipe a message to a file

Is there any easy to pipe a message to a file?  In elm you just do '|'
and then the name of the command - I've recently moved from elm to Evo
and I set up some things that relied on this functionality, I'm getting
sick of firing up elm just to do this so I want to check I'm not missing
something before I re-write things!  It's not something I want to
automate as I would like to vet things before I do the pipe.

Pete
--
Pete Biggs :{)        pete physchem ox ac uk   pete biggs chem ox ac uk
Phone: 01865 275490 (Work)    01865 275410 (Fax)    pete biggs org uk