Re: [Evolution] Occasional IMAP-related (?) hangs in Evo 1.4.3

Le mer 16/07/2003 à 22:43, Thomas F. O'Connell a écrit :
I began using Evo 1.4.0 almost as soon as it was released (I had been using
GNOME 2.2 already and was anticipating 1.4...), and I recently upgraded to
1.4.3. In both versions, though, I will be using Evolution in standard
routines, and it will just hang in the middle of an action all of a sudden.

I have *loads* of hangs, nearly all during "Pinging IMAP server ..." (my
IMAP server is Cyrus). I just get used to pressing the stop button (the
white cross in the red disk) when Evo gets unresponsive.
Sometimes it happens nearly for each mail I read ! My IMP client doesn't
have this problem.

        Xav