Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 07:33, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
Also, note that for tasks and calendars, instead of colors, we will be
using icons, as we already do for categories. The colors will be
reserved to identify to which calendar the event/task belongs to.

Because of this, we should maybe add a color identification to each
calendar folder on the navbar, so that colored events in the calendar
are easily identified with the calendar they belong to.

Yeah, that's the plan at least.

-- Ettore