[Evolution] Upgraded to Evolution 1.4.3 from 1.2 (RH9) and now no accounts are stored.

Hi.

I updated yesterday Evolution from the 1.2 version which comes with RH9, to version 1.4.3.

I Ximian's own installation tool to install the upgrade.
Did not install the Ximian Desktop, as I do not need it.

Now when I try to make a new account in v.1.4.3, no accounts are stored. I've tried to make a new account using all the different mailbox format types, but only to get the same result. When I close and restart Evolution the account has disappeared. Running killev after closing Evolution does not help either.

In IMAP mode no server is listed when I've made an account and trying to list available folders and mailboxes.

I've also tried to delete the evolution folder in my homedir.

Please help, as I use Evolution as my primary mail client.

All feedback will be greatly appreciated.

With best regards,
/dA_K6