From: Ettore Perazzoli [mailto:ettore ximian com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:50 PM
To: Evolution Hackers Mailing List; Evolution Mailing List; GNOME
Subject: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.3

A new bug fix version of Evolution, the GNOME groupware
suite, is out.

This release fixes some several problems, including some
crashers, some
memory leaks and an issue with certain buggy POP servers that caused
mail download to not work properly.  1.4.0 users are strongly
to upgrade.

Release notes are here:

For the record, 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 haven't been released because of some
last-minute problems that we found while packaging them.

-- Ettore