Re: [Evolution] Question about RedHat 9 and Evolution 1.4.3

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 09:39, Jim Macdonald wrote:
Good morning

I just read on one of my Linux sites that 1.4.3 had been released.  So I
clicked on the download link, got to the FTP site and found the RedHat 9
rpm files.  The only problem was that there were many files and I
couldn't find instructions on which ones I needed, as well as any
installation instructions.  I know about rpm -i, but would like anyone's
expertise as to which ones I download, which to install first and so
forth.  Thanks everyone in advance for you help.

I'd suggest you get/install/use Ximian's redcarpet.  It will resolve
your issues installing Evo...

Mike
--

mail_acct earthlink net