Re: [Evolution] Entering multiple appointments

I'm putting this project on hold because I discovered after entering
several days worth of data that Evolution seems to only display 6
appointments for a given time slot. I've entered all the games on a
given day but can only see the first 6 of them. I can expand the
calendar, but the 6 displayed appointments grow to fit the new width
rather than showing more appointments. Since there's no list view for
the calendar, the only way I can display the other appointments is to
search for them by name, when they will then display without the other
appointments. Is there something else I can do to display more
appointments for the same time range?

Ted