Re: [Evolution] Custom view and default signature

OK I get it, when the view is defined as a table you can edit it but if
it's defined as a card view you can't, why not? Why can't you choose
what fields appear on the cards? If I remember in Evo 1.2.4 this was
editable? I even had one which I modified but now I can't change it!

Mat